Do you want to know the correct ingredients needed in the official and original Bulletproof® coffee recipe? Want to see how to make Bulletproof® coffee? You are in the right place. It really is quite simple, however, you need to make sure you get it right the first time so you don’t make a mistake and not get full enjoyment.
Bulletproof® Coffee Ingredients
- Upgraded™ coffee beans (caffeinated or decaffeinated)
- Bulletproof® MCT oil or Upgraded™ Brain Octane (NOT coconut oil),
- Unsalted, grass-fed butter or ghee. Try brands like Kerrygold (Ireland) and Anchor (New Zealand).
How To Make Bulletproof Coffee (Correctly)
Now that you know what grocery items you need and where to buy Upgraded™ coffee beans the next very important step is to follow the official instructions recommended by Dave. Watch how Dave brings all the ingredients together by blending the grass-fed butter and MCT oil with mycotoxin free (mold-free) coffee beans:
Detailed Step By Step Instructions
Here are detailed steps to take and recommended amounts to be used:
- Filtered water that is boiled to about 195-196°F (91°C)
- Use a digital kitchen scale to measure 35 grams ground coffee per 500 ml of water or about 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 oz. of water.
- 1-2 tablespoons of unsalted, grass fed butter or grass fed ghee (Up to 6 Tbsp, 80g or 88 ml)
- 1-2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil or Upgraded™ MCT oil (15-30 ml)
- Brew your coffee, ideally, using a French Press coffee maker. Other recommended options are a Hario Paperless Coffee Dripper Black Stainless Steel Filter CFOD-02 to make 2 cups (~453g or 500ml) of freshly brewed coffee or Upgraded™ coffee cartridges in Keurig® K-Cup® Home Brewer. Ideally no paper filters to keep the benefits of the coffee oils.
- Blend together for about 20 seconds in a high quality beverage blender (e.g. Blendtec, Vitamix) or use a portable battery operated milk frother to whip it all together into a creamy coffee that looks like a foamy latte or cappuccino.
How to Make Bulletproof Coffee (Whilst Travelling)
Watch Dave blend a cup of Bulletproof® coffee when he is travelling around the world.
Highly Recommended Hint:
The point about blending your coffee is a game changer. Blending the healthy fats into your coffee helps with digestion of fat. Blending, especially at high speed, helps with the formation of micelles which will aid the bile from your gallbladder when breaking down the fatty acids. Remember put your hand on top of the blenders lid so not to have the lid fly off with hot coffee. You can find a high quality beverage blender for Bulletproof Coffee here.
That is it, Success!
That is the official Bulletproof® coffee recipe you need to follow for your coffee making success. It really is that simple to making the perfect cup of coffee that will help enhance your cognitive ability, produce loads of energy in the morning and help put you in a fat burning state.
Next you should read about the different Bulletproof coffee beans available.