Are you a local to the Los Angeles area or maybe an international biohacker travelling especially to the Santa Monica, CA area just to check out the original store?
Then get familiar with where the different shops are located, their opening hours and some of the cool features in-store available using some of the links on this page. This is a brilliant experience for fans who know how to make Bulletproof Coffee or Tea. Especially for those who have read any of the books and eat Bulletproof diet recipes, use the store products and recommended gear. You will get to compare what you have been doing and get a first hand chance to live the authentic Bulletproof Life!
Table of Contents
Santa Monica Location
Check out the outside of the first ever Bulletproof coffee shop in Santa Monica. This is a Google Street view of the outside of the store. *It is not an exact up to date view and the images are dependant on when Google updates its street view database.
Now take an look inside the store using this 3D view from Google.*It is not an exact up to date view and the images are dependant on when Google updates its street view database.
If you need parking then there is spaces to park a car on either Navy St, Main St or the side roads. If you are a visiting tourist then why not even rent a bicycle from Santa Monica pier and ride your way down along the beach front to the store. Experience the full Venice Beach and chilled Cali lifestyle even more.
3110 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Monday-Friday: 6am – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am – 9pm
*Breakfast will be served from 6am-11am; lunch/dinner will be served from 11am-9pm.
Official website: bulletproofcoffee.com
Here is a sample of what food dishes you might be able to order to eat either take-away or sit-in using either the inside or outside seating and tables areas. For a more up to date menu please visit the official store website link below.
Here is a sample of what hot or cold beverages you might be able to order to drink either take-away or sit-in using either the inside or outside seating and tables areas. For a more up to date menu please visit the official store website link below.
Check other fans pictures of their check-ins on the stores Facebook page.
Some cool features being reported in the store include:
- An in-house Bulletproof Vibe: grab a mini-workout while waiting for your drink!
- Pulsed EMF chairs: rest in a hexagonal executive chair with the option to turn on the custom-made pulsed PEMF stimulation system
- Custom engineered electrically grounded floor, table, and chairs: sit, relax, and connect with the earth while you enjoy your food and drink
- BrewCode™ Monitor: see exactly what is happening when to brew you the perfect high-tech cup of coffee, with every possible brewing parameter tightly controlled, the same way we control green coffee processing to eliminate mold toxins
- Circadian-compliant lighting throughout the day: an adjustable light box shift color spectrum throughout the day based on your diurnal circadian rhythms, instead of fluorescent lighting
- Coconut Charcoal Water Filtration: drink purity-tested water from our advanced water filtration system using coconut charcoal. It filters out the toxins and heavy metals and controls the water alkalinity, enriching the flavor of your coffee even more.
For even more of an experience whilst you are there check-out the Bulletproof Labs right next door. To find out more about the history and story behind the first ever store, all the biohacking technology that was thought about and designed into the original flagship store, then check out this post on official Bulletproof website.
LA Arts District Location
Check out the outside of the second Bulletproof coffee shop in the LA Arts district. This is a Google Street view of the outside of the store.
300 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Sunday-Thursday: 6am – 9pm
Friday-Saturday: 6am – 10pm
Official website: bulletproofcoffee.com
For an up to date menu please visit the official store website link above.