There are lots of coupon companies now in the US and around the world now. Well it is understandable as there are billions spent using coupons each year in the US alone. Some of these companies might have started out as print distributors like coupon books or free standing cards. However, a lot of these companies have all started since the era of Google and online searching and marketing.
The digital age has changed a lot of people’s behaviour for finding the best coupon for their favorite product or brand. Instead of spending time getting a pair of scissors out to get cutting it is easier to just click a button to copy and paste a code into the coupon box at the checkout of a shopping cart for an ecommerce store like Bulletproof, Amazon etc… This is why we keep an updated list of the best coupons we could find for Bulletproof.com
11 Biggest Digital Coupon Websites To Keep on Eye On in 2016
We don’t have access to the actual website traffic stats or analytics for these websites so we have had to use the data provided by semrush.com taken on Dec 28 2015.
- RetailMeNot – (16.7m reach) originally founded in Australia and bought out by WhaleShark Media is now a listed company on the NASDAQ: SALE
- Groupon – (22.7m reach) known more for offering discounts to local business Groupon has ventured into the coupon market recently listed company on the NASDAQ: GRPN
- Coupons.com – (6.9m reach) founded in 1998 by CEO Steven Boal now a listed compnay on NYSE: COUP
- GoodSearch – (4.8m reach) founded in 2005 by Ken Ramberg and JJ Ramberg it is a digital coupon database that donates a percentage of earnings to various non-profits
- dealsplus.com – (3.4m Reach) founded in 2006 the site uses community users who help to find deals and coupons
- couponcabin.com – (2.3m reach) founded in 2003 in Chicago by CEO Scott Kluth
- couponsherpa.com – (2.1m reach) founded about 2009 by Luke Knowles it is mobile coupon app for iPhones and Android phones
- thekrazycouponlady.com – (1.2m reach) founded by Heather Wheeler and Joanie Demer in 2009 made famous for stacking coupons and being turned into a TV documentary
- bradsdeals.com – (988k reach) founded in 2005 by Brad Wilson it’s a coupon site and blog on the latest in smart shopping and personal finance
- couponfollow.com – (895k reach) founded in 2009 in New York by Marc Mezzacca it is a social-media based coupon code search engine and directory
- GivingAssistant.org – (368k reach) founded in 2011 it is like GoodShop in giving away a percentage of the websies affiliate earnings made from sharing coupons on its website to charities and 501(c)(3) organizations