Nootropics are awesome supplement geared towards better brain function. They have to be definition as you can read in the nootropic guide here.
Dave is helping fans out by crafting nootropic stacks. Bulletproof® Choline Force™ has joined the ranks of the other brain supplements available from the Upgraded™ Self Store. Find out why Choline Force™ would be good for your brain performance.
Table of Contents
Bulletproof® Choline Force™ Nootropic: Why Take It?
It is a choline stack. When you take nootropics then your normally need to replenish acetylcholine levels in the brain.
In 1975 it was discovered that Acetylcholine was released after supplementation of Choline. Choline is important for the synthesis of cell membranes and mainly in the myelin sheaths that surround our neurons. Acetylcholine is a key neurotransmitter required in the brain and comes from choline.
The benefits of taking a choline nootopic stack is:
- Help memory
- Help create an enhancement of sensory perception in the morning
- Helps improve attention
- Many nootropics work by actively using Acetycholine. This means it is important to have an abundance of Acetycholine in your system to benefit from improved cognition.
- If you use any of the racetams like piracetam, aniracetam they use up your stores of choline. So eating more eggs for a dietary source or taking Choline Force™ helps reduce any negative effects from the racetams.
Please note possible side-effects.
If you are choline dominant then you may feel signs of excessive jaw or muscle tension.
What is acetylcholine?
How to Take Choline Force™ Nootropics
- 1 bottle of Choline Force containing 120 capsules
- Serving size: 4 capsules (30 servings per bottle)
- Up to 4 capsules twice per day
- Choline* (as choline bitartrate) 500 mg – Raw source of choline to increase the amount of acetylcholine in the brain
- Huperzine-A* (Lycopodium serrata whole plant extract) – acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine
- Vinpocetine* 20 mg – Increases circulation and blood flow to the brain
- DMAE (dimethylamineoethanol bitartrate) 252 mg – Biochemical precursor to choline, shown to increase alertness
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 100 mcg – Essential vitamin that boosts mood and concentration
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 124 mg – Also known as Vitamin B5, which increases nervous system function
- Pyroglutamic Acid* 252 mg – Works in conjunction with acetylcholine along with GABA and glycine, two other key neurotransmitters
- L-Phenylalanine* 252 mg – Amino acid shown to assist general brain function
- Ginkgo leaf extract* (24% ginkgoflavonglycosides) 60 mg – Herbal extract that increases blood flow to the brain
Choline Research Findings
- Choline an essential nutrient