There are now officially two Bulletproof skincare products. One is Alitura clay mask, the other was born out the discovery of a new type of ubiquinone, the active form Co-Q10 molecule. This new molecule is able to get into the cell to help the mitrochondria produce more energy.
Dr Michael Murphy and Dr Robin Smith are two New Zealand biochemists who had an desire to try get ubiquinone more efficiently into our cells mitochondria. The more ubiquinone available for a mitrochondria the better as that is where it does its magic. After years of research the new molecule MitoQ® was born and is now available as an anti-aging serum.
MitoQ® Skincare Serum: Why Use It?
Coenzyme Q10 is all about how to make your mitrochondria work better. If you have been looking for the latest discoveries in anti-aging cosmetic and beauty products then you need to try out MitoQ® cream on your skin.
How to Apply MitoQ®
- Use the MitoQ® serum as a night cream or a day cream after your routine face or neck cleanse routine.
- First use the Alitura clay mask to deep cleanse and detox your skin then once you have washed it off you can apply the serum for a fresher skin and revitalized appearance again.
- You can use it under your favorite spf factor cream when outside in the sun.
How Long Before You See results?
You need to use the serum everyday for at least 6 weeks. One bottle of MitoQ® serum will typically last 8-10 weeks.
Those who have had a chance to use it are giving it rave reviews. They are saying that they are finding it isn’t irritating their skin and friends and family are asking if they went for a facial because their skin looks so good.
- Mitoquinol Mesylate,
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate,
- Dicapryl Carbonate, Glycerin,
- Potassium Sorbate,
To find out what each ingredient does and its benefit to your epidermis and dermis (skin) click here for more information.